Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Taking Risks

A lot of what we are doing this summer focuses on 21st Century skills. At the core of this new endeavour is the ability to take risks. In that spirit I share this post with you.

One of my issues has been what to write for this blog post. I am a big believer that as an educational leader my role is not to just give you updates and a status report but to share with you some real substance about education. If I would share with you those ideas I wasn't sure if this school blog was the proper place to share with you my personal ideas on education, which may be a bit radical. The end result was exactly what I wrote about previously is that I chose to do nothing and did not keep up with this blog.

In the spirit of learning and risk taking I want to share with you two other blogs that I have, where I express more of my personal philosophie about education, leadership and life. I would also encourage you to follow me on twitter @akevy613. Perhaps if there is enough of an interest we could have a MHAFYOS twitter account.

I will still update this blog about events going on in school but encourage you to subscribe to the other blogs so that we can learn together.

My hope is that together we can learn and grow.

Please join me on my journey of learning at agreenblatt.blogspot.com ( Principal's Post) and akevygreenblatt.edublog.org ( Beyond the Classroom Walls)

Enjoy the rest of the summer
Akevy

1 comment:

  1. Apotek online lucia apotek

    smärtstillande medicin lucia apotek

    smärtstillande medicin lucia apotek

    köpa sömntabletter lucia apotek

    köpa sömntabletter lucia apotek

    Köp Zolpidem 10mg lucia apotek

    smärtstillande medicin lucia apotek

    köp medicin online lucia apotek

    ReplyDelete